TRVEL ( 18 )
TRAVEL (((( 18 )
It is high time I thank my Thiruchi friend Krishnan who gave a wheel chair for my use , during my outings. He was using it for his Mother when she was in US. Whenever We go outside, we used to take it in the car and for the purpose of walking , The car will be stopped in a convenient point after which the wheel chair will be used. I had not specifically mentiond about this previously. Very many thanks to Sri. Krishnan and to Cheenu also for the lot of troubles he took during my every visit outside in seeing that I am seated tight on the chair and pushed and pulled as required to reach the spots! I have been using the chair a number of times before and after the arrival of Sreemathi.
American soil welcomes Srimathi as she lands down safe at 6 30 am of US time on Saturday ( 21-11-2020 ) We were able to have a glimpse of the particular aircraft A I 733 from our window itself! Cheenu and Harini went to tthe aerodrome to receive her. We three were eagerly awiting to receive her with poorna kumbha mariyaadhai. She reached home safe by 7 am . One week self quarrentine was stictly observed. A corner ofthe main hall was earmarked with all facilities . for her. Other conditions like distance maitanance washing hands, wearing masks , and other mandatory conditions were observed. All the five of us were very happyinher company during her stay. After the jetlogging and quarrentine were over, her visits outside started . Harini and herself went together to a number of shops for purchases. For the first three four days after her arrival , Cheenu was very busy with his office project works .On completion of the same he began to take her to various places of interest. Some times , I stayed back in the house ( in case of repetitions ) some times I accompanied them. At about 35 miles near Cupernito city , there is a very well maintained rose garden which has four gates one each for the four directions. I had postponed my visit to this garden .for Sreemathy's arrival so that neither of us will miss this important spot of tourists attracion. Numerous varieties of roses with diffrent colours was a huge attraction to the onlookers.The garden is well maitained with thorough care with meticulous planning , the green grass spread matching with the blue sea . Circular sitouts under shady trees, convenient footpaths for people to walk on and other facilities make people to have no mind to part with the garden !
( to be continued )
Comments
Post a Comment