TRAVEL ( 1 )

                                                                     TRAVEL  (   1 )

                                    At the outset, I thank God Almighty who blessed me with a trip to America , which I had never dreamt of , at my present age  , that too with my physical condition , which is not quite congenial  to undertake a long  travel by flight covering a time frame of one and half days and roughly 9000 miles of distance .In July 2019 my son Srinivasan ( Cheenu ) had come over to Chennai for a short stay with us.He was checking  up the validity of my passport and perhaps he was planning for my trip  to  U S. I am very  much thankful to him. Immediately after returning to US  he meticulously worked 0n the project of realising my trip..fulfilling all the formalities for the travel. I profusely thank my daughter, Srimathi, my son in law  J S , my grandson Sriram and the driver Rajakumar who shared the  preparatory work with  great team spirit in seeing that I am sent to U S  conveniently. I thank others  also who  directly or indirctly helped me in making my trip successful and for their prayer and best wishes.

 All these arrangements were possible only because of my daughter in law Harini's trip to Chennai in the last week of January 2020 to attend Sriram's marriage on the 5th of February.  She escorted me upto the destinaton of my travel to Foster city,very near to the Sanfrancisco Aerodrome in the San meteo county of California State , United States of America.I thank her. Last but not least, I thank my niece Bhanu for her presenting me with a very nice diary and an excellant pen and motivated me to jot down my experiences here in U S at large during my stay with Cheenu and Harini, 

                           (  to  be continued )       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL ( 3 )

TRAVEL ( 12 )

TRAVEL (15 )